1.)his impulsive nature got him in trouble; he was beaten and he lost the letter of invitation.
2.)they set out to duel with d'artagnan.
3.)he discovered that the queen gave the diamond tags to buckingham
4.)she was terrified when she learned that her husband ordered her to wear the diamond tags which she gave to the duke.
5.)d'artagnan saw her mark of a convict branded on her sholders.
1. d'artagnan - treville wrote a new letter of introduction for him..
2. athos, porthos and aramis - athjos, porthos and aramis together with d'artagnan decided to take a stand and resist arrest from the cardinal's guards.
3. cardinal - he demanded that the queen wears the 12 diamond tags to the ball.
4. queen - her linen maid requested d'artagnan to retrieve the diamond tags to the duke.
5. milady - she decided to deliver a poisoned wine to d'artagnan inorder for him to die.