Translate each literal sentence into their corresponding figurative language.
1. my brother spent p300.00 on video games last weekend.
i'm really hungry.
3. everybody enjoyed the party.
his little sister is scared of the mouse.
5. the manager is in trouble.
6. that imported bag is very expensive
7. the couple has never been happier when they heard that they won in the lottery.
8. when he entered the room, he could not sit still because of excitement.
9. my mother was very sick yesterday.
10. my cousin tied his bicycle around the tree
lake? i dont know but all in my mind was lake
mothers are wise and always right.we all know this from our experience. for,we have grown-up on the wisdoms and advice to our moms. be happy.for, we only have one life and that life is too short. and thats why always respect our spend time with them so they can be happy so, when they die, they are happy to know that you always care for them and not disrespecting them.. love your parents while they are still
_i hope this is what your looking
. . . . .. . . .
1. my brot...