1. Scrape food off surfaces before washing.
2. Wash the dishes or equipment in hot, soapy water. Use clean dishcloth each day. Do not use sponges because they can harbor germs.
3. Rinse the dishes well in clean, hot water, so that no soap is transferred to the chlorine bleach solution.
4. Do not mix bleach with soapy water. Soaps stops bleach from sanitizing.
5. Sanitize the dishes by using either the chlorine bleach solution or hot water method.
6. allow dishes and equipment to air dry. Do not dry with cloth or towel, as this may spread germs.
7. Wash cupboards an other surfaces that come in contact with floodwater and soapy water. Then rinse and wipe surfaces with a disinfecting solution. Remember, cupboards and other surfaces must be cleaned and disinfected before you can store foods, dishes, or cooking utensils in them.
It is based on my book. Hope I can help :)
ano po yan?
hnd kopo gets
haing cuts from knives