1 Commutative Property states that changing the of two numbers that are ethier being added or multiplied Does not change the value
2. Associative Property states that changing the of numbers that are either being added or multiplied does not change its value
3 Distributive Property states that when two numbers have been added/subtracted and then mutiplied by athe result will be the same when each number is multiplied by the factor and the products are then added /subtracted.
4. Additive Identity Property states that the sum of any number and 0 is the given number is the additive identity
5. Multiplicative identity Property states that the product of any number and 1 is the given number, a •1=a. is the multiplicative identity
6. Additive inverse Property states that the sum of any number and itsof that number
7. The additive inverse of a positive number is the of that number
8. The additive inverse of a negative number is theof that number
9. Multiplicative Inverse Property states that the inverse or reciprocalis 1.
10. The multiplicative inverse of the number a is
¹-a order , negative , product, additive invers, zero, one, grouping factor
NASAN PO UNG PIC
KAILANGAN PO NG PIC
PARA PO MASAGUTAN KO
6. Additive inverse
Step-by-step explanation:Hope it helps. Keepsaf and Godbless^-^
answer:Identity property of multiplication.
The product of 1 and any number is that number. For example, 7 × 1 = 7 7 \times 1 = 7 7×1=77, times, 1, equals, 7.
kayamo yan tiwala kalang sa sa rili mo
madali Lang poyan pag parehas positive like this - + - = + pero po Yung plus nayun Kung anong resulta kunnyare po 6 - 6 = -12 ganyan po