2. 3 subtracted from the product of f and 2
3. The sum of 12 and the product of 10 and x
4. The sum of n and 2 substitute by n
5. The product of 3 and n subtracted from w
6. The sum of 12 and 6 multiplied by j
7. N added to 4
8. The sum of 12 multiplied by m and 6
9. The sum of m and 1 subtracted from the sum of n and 2
10. The sum of n and 12 over 6
1. Five times a number x added to seventeen.
2. Twice a number f less than three.
3. Ten multiplied by a number x added to twelve.
4. A number n multiplied by the sum of n and two.
5. Thrice a number n subtracted from a number w.
6. Twelve more than six times a number j.
7. A number n more than four.
8. Twelve times a number m added to six.
9. The sum of a number n and two subtracted to the sum of a number m and one.
10. The ratio of the sum of a number n and twelve and six.
1.two a added by three b
2.three times negative seven
3.six multiplied by negative five
4.five y equals to twenty-five
5.two n added to three minus five
6.five plus x over three
7.three a subtracted by one
#hope it's helpful
Plant cells are the basic unit of life in organisms of the kingdom Plantae. They are eukaryotic cells, which have a true nucleus along with specialized structures called organelles that carry out different functions. Plant cells have special organelles called chloroplasts, which create sugars via photosynthesis. They also have a cell wall that provides structural support.
PA HELP SA MATH TPOS PLEASJSJSSJSJJSJS
Comment on the comment section I will help you
May God give you knowledge :)
pera sentence yan po kailangang niyo