1. what causes a hurricane? where does a hurricane get all of its energy? 2. why are coastal populations so vulnerable to excessive damage (other than the fact that they live on the coast)? 3. where in a hurricane is the atmospheric pressure lowest, and approimately how low might that be? 4. when is hurricane season (which months)? why then?
answer: it is unlikely that hiv is transmitted by insects
a shelf with kitchen utensils of several kinds stacked upon it, with more utensils hanging from hooks below it, both above two work surfaces with yet further utensils laid out neatly upon them
an exhibit of a batterie de cuisine (professional kitchen tools and pans), from the beginning of the 20th century, at the musée cernuschi in paris
various kitchen utensils on a kitchen hook strip. from left:
– pastry blender and potato masher
– spatula and (hidden) serving fork
– skimmer and chef's knife (small cleaver)
– whisk and slotted spoon
– spaghetti ladle
– sieve and measuring spoon set
– bottlebrush and ladle
a kitchen utensil is a small hand held tool used for food preparation. common kitchen tasks include cutting food items to size, heating food on an open fire or on a stove, baking, grinding, mixing, blending, and measuring; different utensils are made for each task. a general purpose utensil such as a chef's knife may be used for a variety of foods; other kitchen utensils are highly specialized and may be used only in connection with preparation of a particular type of food, such as an egg separator or an apple corer. some specialized utensils are used when an operation is to be repeated many times, or when the cook has limited dexterity or mobility. the number of utensils in a household kitchen varies with time and the style of cooking.
y yo dam