Learning Task 6. Read each item carefully. Choose the letter of the answer.
1. A piece of coal appears black when viewed in sunlight because it
all the light that falls on it.
c. disperses d. transmits
2. A red rose appears red because of its ability to
a. absorb the red color and reflect all others
b. reflect the red color and absorb all others
c. transmit all colors except red
d. transmit the red color and reflect all others
3. What do you call the bending of light as it passes through different
a. diffraction b. reflection c. dispersion d. refraction
4. What do you call the bouncing back of light?
a. transmission b. reflection c. dispersion d. refraction
5. Why do people enjoy the shade of the tree during summer?
a. it absorbs light b. it blocks light c. it reflects light d. it transmits light
hol which hest describes your experience while doing the
If the answers are incorrect im sorry
750m per sec. hint : draw a picture to find his displacement